Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's true, being upset doesn't make me sing any better. Damn you dude from X Japan... Or maybe it's because I'm singing in my kiln of a room because I'm upset over a girl, and Toshi was singing about his dead guitarist in his semi-legendary performance at Hide's funeral. (I'm not a X Japan fan, but Toshi's voice sounds like aural butter)

My rockstar dreams took another hit. This should be my 5th rejection/break up.
I grudgingly agreed to leave my ska band because N wanted to play some punk rock and my hillbilly mind told me that I should strictly be playing reggae and ska only.

Not related to my departure from the ska band:It's sad that such a beautiful form of music like ska/jazz/blues gets that little appreciation while every song that Rihanna grunts gets played on air constantly. All the little robots that Timbaland created, they're taking over the world, and turning the Earth into grey-goo.


On a side note, I will up my death age to 37 or 38, instead of 35, just to have 3 years of spending all my worldly wealth getting high, travelling, playing Casanova and trying good food, so that nobody gets any booty once I'm dead, and kicking it my Lord and Savior. My entire intention of dying young is to die a little past my prime years. But looking at my body now, I think I might have past it already.

*Happy Belly says Hi!*... Thank God I can still see my willy, and my toes. But not for long I'd bet. Stupid food and beer.

One last thing, I'm still glad that nobody knows this little journal that I keep. Gives me a chance to look back at how stupid I am whenever I come here. And another last thing, I think I'm posting too regularly.

No comments: