Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So it's true

Ha, so she's got a crush on that good looking friend of hers, and he shares the same feelings. What was I thinking to think that plain old three chord(pretty gnarly ones) me actually stood a chance. I saw it coming, and still stepped past the yellow line. Fuck you hormones, of all the pretty girls that walk by every day, you always choose the ones that are too much for me. It's always easier to blame someone/something else rather than myself.

I haven't been this disappointed(heartbroken's a really strong word) since 2005. I guess the next few days/weeks will be a time of self reflection. Am I really like Todd? Or am I just as screwed up as I fear I am?

Hmm this song is as close as it gets to how I'm feeling.

爱到才知痛:
为着你今仔日欲来找我 从早上等到深夜
阮总是相信你会甲阮来作伴 犹原无影无迹
我不敢想若无你甘会生活 按怎渡我的生命
寒风也冷袂过你对我的心肝 那堪糟蹋着我

爱到你心惊惊 想到你心痛痛 但是我无法度将感情收煞
看到你爱别人就亲像你爱我 按怎拢袂心痛
爱到你心惊惊 想到你心痛痛 我己经无资格对你讲条件
等别人对待你就亲像你对我 爱到才知影痛




But I do like you...

No comments: