Sunday, July 8, 2007

I hate to say this, BUT I TOLD YOU SO!

You guessed it! I predicted correctly! People are truly selfish. If you watched news, you would have noticed that the Wembley Stadium in the UK was totally covered with plastic cups and plastic this and plastic that. Seems to me like they have learnt NOTHING from the entire gig. Ironic huh? Seems like they have done more harm than good. Alright, let us pray that Al Gore is one heck of a "persuationist" and can persuade the corporate firms that global warming's got to stop. But then again, he could not even convert the Americans ,who eventually voted for Dubya, who has yet to capture Osama Bin Laden , pissed off the world with his Operation Iraqi Liberation (O.I.L.) campaign, he STILL hasn't found those damned Weapons of Mass Destruction, and he nearly choked to death on a mere pretzel. He even succeeded in putting The United States in a huge debt(got the whole thing from urbandictionary.com so please do not sue me) so i guess we got to pray a whole lot harder.

I got to admit I'm struggling to be a tree hugger and all, but this is just disgraceful! Pollution(electricity waste) and more pollution(litter). I'm no longer proud to be a human. May God save us all.

No comments: